6 Holmes Road, Coventry, RI
The Sellers needed to relocate quickly. They hired me to sell their home, and it went under contract in just 6 days. Here’s how I did it:
- I hired a professional photographer. Most people begin their home search online, so professional photos are key in order to make the home stand out.
- The house was priced at market value. Overpricing can cause delays and homes that are overpriced to begin with will generally sell for less in the long run.
- The home was advertised extensively on social media-Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
- I used a two way texting system so that prospective buyers had a quick and easy way to access all of the property information.
- The home had its own property website (www.6Holmes.info) with all of the property information, professional photos and a virtual tour.
- The neighborhood was blanketed with Just Listed Postcards, inviting neighbors to choose their new neighbor.
Here’s what the original website looked like:
Come see this lovely 3 bed, 1 bath home for sale in Coventry, located off Arnold’s Road. This home has super easy access to the highway, shopping and dining. East Greenwich shopping, nightlife and waterfront are just a short ride away. Yet, this home is tucked away from the busy streets. This home sits on a huge corner lot on a cul-de-sac. The living and dining area is open and perfect for entertaining. The home has hardwoods throughout. The basement is clean and dry. Its the perfect location for a man cave, workshop play room. The garage has plenty of room for your vehicle and yard tools. The yard is large and very level. The owners have maintained this home with an open checkbook. The home features newer roof, HVAC system, new windows, additional insulation, upgraded amp electrical service, a newer concrete driveway and the list goes on… All of the expensive items have been updated with an eye toward energy efficiency. In fact, the owners report that their heating bills during last winter were unbelievably low. Living here could actually save you thousands in the long run. Make an appointment to take a private tour of this Coventry home for sale. You won’t be disappointed!!